Forum > New Website - Corrections etc

If anybody notices any omissions or incorrect information, particularly in the Local Businesses and Groups and Activities sections, please include them as a reply to this post
Many thanks,
Site Administrator
April 5, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterAdministrator
is anyone updating web site????
August 30, 2012 | Unregistered Commentermoira
Dear Moira - further to your query I can confirm the web site is updated by both myself and through the voluntary services of Al Dutton for which the Council is extremely grateful. If there is any specific information you would like to be included or updated please feel free to email the details via the 'Contact Us' facility on this site.
The last minutes on the site are for early August meeting. When will the later meeting minutes be posted? Thanks -- John
September 27, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterJohn Nightingale
Hello John. The Council does not hold a second meeting in August so the next approved Minutes that are to be made available will be those for the meeting held 13 September. These were approved at last night's meeting (27 Sept.) but I have not had chance to arrange for them to be published today. These should be available on Monday. For information the Minutes of a meeting are approved at the next meeting of the Council and available for publishing there after.
September 28, 2012 | Unregistered CommenterClerk to the Council
The minutes and planning are now available.
October 1, 2012 | Registered CommenterAdministrator