Forum > Mobile Phone Signal

I would like to know which mobile network has the best coverage for the area - particularly Coven.

In the last month or so my mobile phone signal has dropped from good to almost nothing. I am on Orange and live near the garage in Coven.

Has anyone else had similar problems?
July 3, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterCoven Resident
I haven't used the link my self but the following may be of help to you with regard to coverage in the area http://ask.ofcom.org.uk/help/telephone/mobilecoverage

Have you contacted Orange about the reduced signal you appear to have?
Contact your service provide for it, may be they had some technical issue.
August 16, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterHide Apps on Android
Thank you. I have since moved to EE which seems better, but it may have been due to the recent 4G roll out. Not sure though.
September 21, 2013 | Unregistered CommenterCoven resident
I am in coven and im on network 3 this was brill for years however have signal problems now and again and contacted 3 but they say nothing wrong signal is good
October 1, 2016 | Unregistered Commentersmiler
O2 or Giff Gaff [which uses the same mobile network as O2] provides the best coverage in Brewood. Orange has terrible coverage and as a small personal observation appeared to reduce significantly almost over night when they were denied an application to erect a mast some years ago [if memory serves me correctly at the BT buliding opposite the bakery]
October 28, 2016 | Unregistered CommenterSteve O'Brien